Vero Beach, Florida

Absolutely the worst experience for an online purchase EVER!!!!!!! They offer you a 2 year warranty, and complete satisfaction, but the thing pinches your skin terribly!!!

When you try to contact them for a return, they NEVER......repeat NEVER , repeat...….NEVER respond!!!!!!!

So, I had to contact my credit card payment source to start the process...…..RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

This was purchased t correct Peyronies…….and the package I bought was advertised to do that, but it cannot work as you cannot wear it!!!!!! It pinches your skin, causing a LOT of pain...…..and, as mentioned above, they do NOT respond to inquiries to return the item.....PLUS, as they are a Canadian company, make sure that your credit card company will back you when you ask for a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Quick Extender Pro Warranty.

Comments

Same damn experience I had. Plus I bought the most expensive one and they send me out the cheapest one and they never return my emails, chats etc.

also Pd for 2 day shipping and got it in 10 days and never refunded my money for shipping! They suck!

@RR

Thank you so much for sharing your negative experience. I am sorry you had such an awful time with this company.

First God and now you have kept me from making a mistake in buying from Innovatech. May God bless you.

Quick Extender Pro Reviews